US Navy's Blue Angels

US Navy's Blue Angels
2016 Blue Angel #6: RIP -- God's speed. I am Pro US Navy & Pro Military: Fleet Week 2015: Turnin'-n-Burnin' over San Francisco!

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Alfonso Faustino: Ferrari Dealerships

Ferrari Of Seattle.
I purchased my first Ferrari, the 1988 328 GTS, from Evan Shone, at Ferrari Of San Francisco.  It was my very first Ferrari; and, it was my dream-car, and I ended up getting it.  I will never forget that day that I drove it home.


I owned the 1988 Ferrari 328 GTS for over 15 years.


I decided to trade it in for the 2005 3-Pedal Ferrari F-430 Spyder, which I purchased from Craig Harges, at Ferrari Of Seattle.


I prefer dealing with Ferrari Of Seattle because of Craig.  Craig is diligent in providing me excellent customer service.  He listens well and follows up with me until my Ferrari arrives to his showroom.

He and I have our meetings about my prospective Ferrari over the telephone; we discuss color and other options.


Once my Ferrari comes in, he calls me, and I fly up to Seattle.  He picks me up at the airport, and we hit his office to discuss the details.  After I check out my Ferrari, I approve it, make payment, sign the paperwork, get the keys, shake hands with Craig, and I drive off the showroom to my paddock in San Francisco.

For me, that's part of the fun...driving from the showroom in Seattle to my paddock in San Francisco.

If you're interested in dropping a few bucks on a Ferrari, check out Craig Harges at Ferrari Of Seattle.