US Navy's Blue Angels

US Navy's Blue Angels
2016 Blue Angel #6: RIP -- God's speed. I am Pro US Navy & Pro Military: Fleet Week 2015: Turnin'-n-Burnin' over San Francisco!

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Alfonso Faustino: What to do with my old iPhones and Android Smart-phone?

Presence Home Security Camera Application for Androids and iOS mobile smart-phones.

What am I gonna do with my old iPhone 4, iPhone 5, and HTC Amaze Android Smart-phone?

I will use them as dedicated internal home security cameras, via the Presence Home Security Camera application for Android and iOS mobile smart-phones.

As I mentioned in my previous BLOG, I use the ADT Home Alarm Security System, the Arlo Wireless cameras, and the Arlo Q Plus internal home security camera to provide surveillance video data for the external and internal perimeters of my home; and, now, I can add to that inventory by re-purposing my old mobile smart-phones as dedicated home security cameras.

With Presence, I can dedicate my old mobile smart-phones as home security cameras to monitor additional areas of my home instead of purchasing additional Arlo Wireless Cameras or an additional Arlo Q Plus Internal Camera.

I placed my iPhone 4 on a window in my guest bedroom to monitor one part of my backyard.


My HTC Amaze Android mobile smart-phone monitors the other part of my backyard through a window in my master bedroom.


My iPhone 5 rests on a book-shelf that points to the front door of my home -- that way, if a burglar or trespasser breaches my front door, my iPhone 5 will immediately capture the face of the trespasser or burglar, as they pass through my front door.


I use my iPhone 6S Plus as my camera controller, which manages my Arlo Wireless Cameras, my Arlo Q Plus internal camera, my ADT Home Security Alarm System, and my ADT hard-wired external home security cameras.


So, before you trash your old mobile smart-phones, consider using them as dedicated home security cameras to monitor your nanny, watch your pets, watch your kids when they get home from school, and watch other parts of your house for security purposes, via the Presence Home Security Camera application.