US Navy's Blue Angels

US Navy's Blue Angels
2016 Blue Angel #6: RIP -- God's speed. I am Pro US Navy & Pro Military: Fleet Week 2015: Turnin'-n-Burnin' over San Francisco!

Friday, April 3, 2015

Alfonso Faustino: RAV Power: 15W Foldable Solar Panel Dual iSmart USB Ports Review



I rate this product five stars after my testing of it, which is written below.  This product exceeded my expectations.

Pros:
-Convenient for storage in my Chrome messenger bag
-iSmart dual USB ports for charging my iPad, iPhone 6 Plus, HTC mobile phone, and my Creative Edge Solar 5 battery charger
-Durable
-Weather resistant

Cons:
If there is an interruption of solar charging, the iPhone 6 Plus will stop charging; hence, you will have to unplug and plug it back again.  This is a minor Con after my testing of the product.

TEST RESULTS:

Direct Sunlight Charging of Dead iPhone 6 Plus (completely on during charging): Passed.

Facts:
- One iPhone 6 Plus completely drained
- 1 RAVPower 15W foldable solar charger
- 1 OEM Apple 4 ft long lightning charging cable
- San Francisco Sunny Day with no clouds and about 63 degrees

I placed the RAVPower 15W FOLDABLE SOLAR PANEL DUAL iSMART USB PORTS in direct sunlight; and, below, is my test results:

1000 - 1030 Hours PST: 23% charge to iPhone 6 Plus
1030 - 1100 Hours PST: 30% charge to iPhone 6 Plus
1100 - 1130 Hours PST: 35% charge to iPhone 6 Plus
1130 - 1200 Hours PST: Fullly charged iPhone 6 Plus

In about two hours, RAVPower 15W FOLDABLE SOLAR PANEL DUAL iSMART USB PORTS fully charged my iPhone 6 plus, under direct sunlight, without clouds, at around 63 degrees, in San Francisco, CA.


Indoors through a Marvin window under direct sunlight charging  dead iPhone 6 Plus (completely on during charging): Passed.

Facts:
- One iPhone 6 Plus completely drained
- 1 RAVPower 15W foldable solar charger
- 1 OEM Apple 4 ft long lightning charging cable
- San Francisco Sunny Day with no clouds and about 63 degrees
- 1 Double-pain, vacuum sealed Marvin house-window rated to prevent approximately 95% UV light spectrum

Test Results:
1000 - 1030 Hours PST: 17% charge to iPhone 6 Plus
1030 - 1100 Hours PST:  18% charge to iPhone 6 Plus
1100 - 1130 Hours PST:  20% charge to iPhone 6 Plus
1130 - 1200 Hours PST:  20% charged iPhone 6 Plus
1200 -1230 Hours PST:  21% charged iPhone 6 Plus
1230 - 1245 Hours PST: Fully charged iPhone 6 Plus

In about two hours and forty-five minutes, RAVPower 15W FOLDABLE SOLAR PANEL DUAL iSMART USB PORTS fully charged my iPhone 6 plus, indoors, through a Marvin window, under direct sunlight, without clouds, at around 63 degrees, in San Francisco, CA.  My house window is a Marvin vacuumed-sealed window rated to prevent approximately 95% UV light, from entering my home.