US Navy's Blue Angels

US Navy's Blue Angels
2016 Blue Angel #6: RIP -- God's speed. I am Pro US Navy & Pro Military: Fleet Week 2015: Turnin'-n-Burnin' over San Francisco!

Monday, January 23, 2017

Alfonso Faustino: MOVING To WordPress.com


MOVING:  My new address is AlfonsoFaustino.blog.  I like the WordPress environment better; hence, I'm in the process of moving my BLOGs from this site to my new address.  Thanks for your patience.

A good and dear friend of mine mentioned I should create a BLOG on stuff; because, she thought people on the Internet might find it useful.  She mentioned it would be great to write about the experiences I had and products I use.  After she mentioned it, I reflected upon my past conversations with people; and, through that reflection, I found her statement to be true.

People always ask me my opinion on stuff that I purchase and use; they also ask me about my life and spiritual experiences; so, I decided to create this BLOG; and, I hope you will find it useful.

Below, is a menu that contains a list of links in this BLOG.  I broke it down to the topic areas; so, it will be easy for you to locate stuff that you are specifically interested in reading.

My Journeys In Life
- New Year's Eve, 2017
- Why Wouldn't I Believe In God?
- Merry Christmas 2016
-"He's All You Need."
- St. Dominic's Church: San Francisco, CA
- I'm a Liberal-republican & Conservative-democrat

New House Construction: General Contractor and Vendors
Faustino's Eagle's Nest: Our Brand New Tuscany-style Home

SAG-AFTRA Acting Journey
- It's A Wrap: Closing Show of David Henry Hwang's, Yellow Face
- First Paycheck As A Theatre Actor: David Henry Hwang's, Yellow Face
- BHPSF Extends David Henry Hwang's, Yellow Face
- Crying On Command (Cue)
- I Am A SAG-AFTRA Actor
- Firescape Theatre Presents, David Henry Hwang's, Yellow Face
- Firescape Theatre Presents, Eric Bogosian's, Talk Radio
- Beverly Hills Playhouse: Speaker Series: Hosted by, Robert Zimmerman

Feeding Spots
- Tony's Napoletana & Slice House Pizza, San Francisco, CA
- Osso Steakhouse, San Francisco, CA
- David Lee's Tacorea, San Francisco, CA
- Original Joe's, San Francisco, CA

Tennis Lessons: USPTA Instructors and Retired ATP Instructors
Leondardo Duarte: USPTA Tennis Instructor

Ferrari Dealerships
Ferrari Of Seattle

Rolex Dealerships
Tourneau Rolex Dealership, San Francisco, CA

Non Lethal Weapons: Self-Protection Devices
Nitcore: Revenger SRT7

Home Security
- Presence Application For Your Unused Mobile Phones
- Arlo Wireless Security Cameras & ADT

Views Of San Francisco
Aerial Views From A Helo

Lifestyle, Health, & Fitness Products
- Brookstone Shiatsu Neck & Back Massager With Heat
- FitBit Charge HR
- Dollar Shave Club

Electronics & Accessories
- Apple's Upgrade Program
- Tech 21 Evo Mesh Case For iPhone 7 Plus
- HooToo 128 GB Lightning USB Connector Flash Drive
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
Apple iPhone 6S Plus
Tackform: iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Video Recording Suction Cup Car Mount
LifeProof: White and Grey Nüüd iPhone 6 Plus Case
Teqii: iPhone 6 Plus Glass 2 Mini Screen Protector
Seidio: White and Grey Obex iPhone 6 Plus Case
Griffin: Blue and Black All Terrain Survivor iPhone 6 Plus Case
Creative Edge: Solar 5 iPhone 6 Plus Charger
RAV Power: 15W Foldable Solar Panel Dual iSmart USB Ports
RAV Power: 15,000 mAh Deluxe Series External Battery
Power Traveler: Power Monkey Extreme Solar Charger